The new 19c-1e has maintenance free batteries, needs minimal daily checks and requires less servicing, saving rental companies, hirers and owner operators time and money.
- No engine and associated items significantly reduce servicing time and equipment.
- No need for emissions extraction saves on wages and equipment.
- No engine liquids to check saves you time and money.
- Electricity is a lot cheaper than fossil fuel.
CHOOSE A FULL DAYS WORK
The new 19c-1e gives you the freedom to work anywhere, anytime with quick charging and long battery life.
- The machine’s 4 battery pack lets you work for 5 hours on a standard application (equivalent to a full day).
- 3 charging options: 110V, 230V and 415V let you get to work when and where it suits.
- Keep check of the battery status via a gauge on the instrument panel.
The JCB 19C-1E electric mini excavator generates less noise than many household appliances, making it ideal for urban areas and indoor applications and allowing better commuinication with co-workers
- Noise at the operator station is a huge 10 dB less than the diesel version.
- Allows for ‘out-of-hours’ working, to maximise time on site and speed up the job.
- The 19C-1E is fitted with a blue light indicator to show the machine is running.
- Three single ﬂanged bottom rollers allied with short pitch tracks ensure a quiet, smooth ride.
The JCB 19C-1E electric mini excavatoir is safer for the environment, operators and bystanders, and is ideal for working indoors and in urban areas.
- Zero emissions and low noise levels make for safer working conditions.
- The 19C-1E operates completely free of any trailing tethers.
- JCB’s unique 2GO system safely isolates all the controls.
- The canopy is ROPS, TOPS and FOGS certified as standard for full safety compliance.
- Operating Weight
- Max Dig Depth
9 ‘ 2 “
- Max Dump Height
9 ‘ 2 “
- Engine Power
- Electric or Diesel