131X TRACKED EXCAVATOR
The JCB 13-ton 131X tracked excavator leverages the technology development and product innovation developed in the acclaimed 15-ton 150X and the 20-ton 220X excavators.
Together these machines demonstrate JCB’s vision to design and engineer the most advanced tracked excavator range ever.
JCB engineering teams obsessed over every detail of the 131X and integrated the world’s most trusted components. JCB X-Series excavators are tested on a whole-machine shaker rig to replicate 15,000 hours of tracking and vibration. Exhaustive testing on purpose-built electronics and electric rigs prove the reliability of connections, layout and software.
Similarly, the dig end has been proven over countless hours on machines operating around the globe in every imaginable application.
This machine, like all JCB X-series excavators, is a machine to be taken seriously. And, a machine to be trusted.
- 74 hp (55 kW) JCB EcoMAX T4F engine that requires no DPF or DEF
- Spacious JCB CommandPlus+ cab with powerful new HVAC, with 11 targeted vents
- Low in-cab noise of 67dB(A)
- Proven Japanese hydraulics
- Proven undercarriage with fully-welded X-frame construction
- Flat revolver side skirts and double skinned doors
Most Popular Configuration
- CommandPlus cab with heat and A/C 2
- 24-inch steel tracks
- 9’10” mono boom, thumb-ready, high-flow advanced tool select
- Max. capacity lifting shackle
- Long undercarriage, 78-inch gauge
- 74 hp (55 kW) JCB EcoMAX T4F engine
- Radio with Bluetooth
- Deluxe seat with heated base and air-suspension