150X TRACKED EXCAVATOR
The JCB 15-ton 150X tracked excavator joins the highly acclaimed 13-ton 131X and the 20-ton 220X excavators in JCB’s X-series excavators … JCB’s the most advanced tracked excavator range ever.
JCB engineering teams obsessed over every detail of the 150X and integrated the world’s most trusted components in order to create a machine the excels in strength, performance, ease-of-use, controllability, safety and comfort.
The 150X’s exceptional build quality is demonstrated in the proven undercarriage with fully-welded X-frame construction, and components by the industry’s leading suppliers. For enhanced strength, the 150X features rigid upper frames, flat revolver side skirts and double skinned doors with plated hinges.
The spacious JCB CommandPlus cab features a high-quality, injection molded interior and industry-leading Grammer seat with 145-degree recline and adjustable arm rests. T-bars with optimized ergonomics are standard.
The 150X, like all JCB X-series excavators, is a machine to be taken seriously. A machine to be trusted.
- 109 hp (81 kW) JCB EcoMAX T4F engine that requires no DPF
- Spacious JCB CommandPlus+ cab with powerful new HVAC, with 11 targeted vents
- Low in-cab noise of 67dB(A)
- Proven Japanese hydraulics
- Proven undercarriage with fully-welded X-frame construction
- Flat revolver side skirts and double skinned doors
Most Popular Configuration
- CommandPlus cab with heat and A/C
- 24-inch steel tracks
- 9’10” mono boom, thumb-ready, high-flow advanced tool select
- Max. capacity lifting shackle
- Long undercarriage, 78-inch gauge
- 109 hp (81 kW) JCB EcoMAX T4F engine
- Radio with Bluetooth
- Deluxe seat with heated base and air-suspension