Toro 16″ Electric Chainsaw 51850
16″ Electric Chainsaw with 60V MAX* Battery Power (51850)
with Flex-Force Power System®
Brushless Motor – More power, more runtime, and longer life. Digitally-controlled to automatically provide more power when you need it.
Easy to Start – Just push the button, and pull the trigger to start.
Get More Done – Cut through a 6″ x 6” timber up to 50 times on a single charge.
Easy to Use – Pro-style chain tensioning with on-board tool storage and automatic chain oiler.
The Toro 60V* Max 16” Brushless Chainsaw is the real deal. A full 16” bar and chain lets you cut big trees cleanly and consistently. Get 50 cuts through 6”x 6” branches on a single charge. So you can get the whole job done. Brushless motor with RunSmart® onboard intel optimizes RPMs and torque in real time, for peak cutting performance in the toughest conditions. We’ve made things extra easy with pro-style chain tensioning, on-board tool storage, and push button start. The days of yanking a pull cord are gone. As part of the Toro 60V Flex-Force Power System®, it’s got power like no other that commands a full line of tools. Go from tool to tool to tool, done and done and done.
*Battery manufacturer rating = 60V maximum & 54V typical usage. Actual voltage varies with load.
^Based on controlled laboratory testing. Actual runtime/number of cuts will vary based on conditions.
- Bar & Chain Oil Sold separately
- Bar Cover Included
- Bar Length 16″ (40.6 cm)
- Battery Power L135 battery (60-Volt MAX*, 2.5 Amp-Hour, 135 Watt-hour) – 60 minute charge time
- Chain Brake Electric
- Chain Pitch/Gauge 0.375″ (0.95 cm) Pitch / 0.043″ (0.1 cm) Gauge
- Chain Tensioning Tooled
- Charger Toro Flex-Force Power System 60V* Battery Charger
- Comfort Grip Standard
- Cutting Capacity Up to 50 cuts through a 6″ x 6″ (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm) timber
- Cutting Bar Length 16″ / 41 cm Bar
- Motor Brushless
- Weight 12.7 lbs (5.8 kg) with battery / 9.6 lbs (4.4 kg) without battery
*Battery manufacturer rating = 60V maximum and 54V typical usage. Actual voltage varies with load.
Based on controlled laboratory testing of product. Run-time varies with load.
**See owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage.