1CXT BACKHOE LOADER
The 1CXT is a compact machine with the footprint, versatility and maneuverability that most compare to a compact track loader. It is a versatile backhoe loader, with excellent material handling and excavating capabilities.
The 1CXT backhoe loader offers incredible maneuverability, an optional handheld tool auxiliary, as well as a universal quick hitch that is compatible with most skid steer attachments. The machine is has a 49 hp engine that requires no aftertreatment.
Because of its compact size and low weight, the 1CXT is also easy to trailer and tow, often without a Commercial Driver’s License (where local regulations permit).
- Less than six feet wide and 7-feet-6 tall; put it to work where no other backhoe loader will fit.
- Universal quick-hitch allows you to use a limitless range of skid steer attachments.
- The optional hand-held auxiliary tool circuit makes the 1CXT backhoe loader a self-contained power source for a range of hand tools you need on the work site, from chainsaws to jackhammers
- Sub-10,000 lb transport weight, so you can tow it without a CDL (where local regulations allow).
Most Popular Configuration
- 49-horsepower no after-treatment engine
- 12.8-inch wide general purpose tracks
- Enclosed cab with air-conditioner and heater
- Cloth suspension seat
- Seat-mounted joystick controls for both loader and excavator ends
- ISO/SAE changeover
- PMS – Power Management System
- 8-foot extending dipper – dig depth of 10-feet 1-inch
- Side-shift excavator end
- Hammer/bi-directional excavator pipework
- 24-inch excavator bucket with teeth
- Skid steer loader quick hitch
- Skid steer 26.4 gpm proportional hydraulic couplings with constant flow capability
- 3/8-inch 11.8 gpm proportional hydraulic couplings
- Loader float
- 71-inch wide general purpose loader bucket with toeplate
- 110 V engine block heater
- LiveLink Lite telematics