The new 1TE, 1 ton fully electric machine challenges perceptions of where site dumpers can operate. With zero emissions during use, the machine can operate indoors and in noise sensitive environments.
- Powered by two 48V 5kWh robust lithium-ion batteries, the 1TE will work a full day’s shift.
- 2 charging options: 110V and 230V rapid charge, making it easy to charge on a variety of job sites.
The 1TE electric dumper can carry on working through the night in any conditions, with near-silent operation and powerful led work lights.
- Allows for ‘out-of-hours’ working, to maximise time on site and speed up the job.
- Pair with the 19C-1E electric mini excavator for a complete quiet solution.
The new 1TE electric dumper gives you the freedom to work anywhere, anytime, with quick charging and long battery life.
- With 7kW continuous, and 20kW peak power, the 1TE matches the power of a diesel 1Ton dumper.
- The high tip skip allows the dumper to tip into dumpsters and large containers.
- Compact design enables the machine to work in confined areas.
Zero emissions and low noise makes the electric 1te dumper safer for the environment, operators and bystanders.
- Less machine noise means better communication between co-workers.
- ROPS frame and Two Stage Drive Inhibit system ensures operator safety.
- Orange and green LED beacons alert pedestrians to the machine’s presence.
- Engine Power
- Operating Weight
- Turning Radius
8 ‘ 10 “
- Skip Tipping Type
Front Tip / High Tip
- Enclosure Type