35Z-1 Mini Excavator
Introducing the Stage V 35Z-1 zero tailswing mini excavator. The New Generation 3.5T compact excavators.
The 35Z-1 is one of the New Generation Stage V machines with no need for electronic control, aftertreatment or EGR. It has zero tailswing for easy and safe manoeuvrability, especially in confined spaces and 100% steel bodywork.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR DURABILITY
Customers demand high quality, reliable and durable machines that stand the test of time. That’s why our latest 3.5 tonne excavators are designed and built to be robust.
- 100% STEEL bodywork makes our mini excavators strong and easy to repair.
- Heavy-duty kingpost features durable re-bushable pivots to optimise service life.
- The cab door sits within the counterweight length when folded back, so it’s protected from damage throughout operation
- Zero tailswing 35Z-1 stays within it’s footprint when slewing for safer working on compact sites.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR PERFORMANCE
The JCB 35Z-1 is powered by a Perkins 18.4kw Stage V engine, while a new electronically controlled pump is perfectly matched to help undertake the most challenging tasks.
- Operation of the hydraulic attachments has been enhanced with new electro proportional joysticks.
- Choose from an extensive range of JCB attachments, including a brand new to the range thumb attachment.
- Bucket tearout forces of up to 32.0kN combined with fast cycle times, gives unrivalled productivity
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR COMFORT
Our 3.5 tonne excavator cabs have been upgraded to provide easy to see information and easy to use controls, making them great places to work.
- Bluetooth radio with hands-free, auxiliary socket and 12V phone charger.
- Machine health-check system checks your machine is in full working order at the start of each day.
- To ensure all-day operator comfort, there’s fully adjustable suspension seating with independent adjustable positions.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
The 35Z-1 has safety and serviceability features that protect machinery, operators and bystanders alike, as well as minimising downtime.
- Wide-opening steel bonnet and external fuel cap makes re-fuelling and daily checks safe and easy
- Machine health-check on first key-on of the day helps the operator monitor machine status.
- LiveLink option is available to control your fleet at the touch of a button
- Unique JCB 2GO system
- Cab With Heater – Toughened Glass
- JCB Trackmaster Plus Rubber Tracks 300mm (12inch)
ISO Control Pattern – High Flow Double
- Acting Electro-Proportional Thumb Controlled Aux For 2 Way D*
- Highback Fabric Seat
English Language Pack – Including
- Immobiliser Key And Cesar Data Tag (Thatcham Approved System)
- Standard 1300mm Dipper
- Standard 2 Way Dozer
- 750mm General purpose bucket With Bucket Pins
- Pin Pad Immobilsiser
- Hydraulic Quick hitch Pipework
- High Spec Code For Cab Builds
- Hydraulic Quick hitch
- LED Amber Beacon
- Livelink (Includes 5 Year Subscription)
- 450mm General Purpose Bucket with Bucket Pins
- 600mm General Purpose Bucket with Bucket Pins
- 1200mm Grading Bucket with Bucket Pins
- Operating Weight
- Max Dig Depth
11 ‘ 5 “
- Max Dump Height
11 ‘ 7 “
- Engine Power
- Electric or Diesel