3CX-15 SUPER BACKHOE LOADER
The JCB 3CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader with its increased, 20-foot dig depth and greater reach for enhanced digging, trenching and lifting is designed for superior backhoe performance.
This backhoe loader model is equipped with features to enhance performance and lower operating costs. For example, highly efficient hydraulics are partnered with a JCB-designed-and-built drivetrain, for class-leading efficiency and low running costs.
Standard equipment on the 3CX-15 SUPER includes JCB’s innovative suite of automated features, including AutoCHECK, AutoIDLE, AutoTHROTTLE, AutoDRIVE, AutoSTABILIZERSUP (joystick controls only), AutoSRS, AutoBOOMLOCK (joystick controls only). Optional AutoPREHEAT is available.
- The JCB 3CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader comes standard with a 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket transferable warranty, like all JCB backhoes.
- JCB EcoMAX 109 hp (81 kW) engines require no DPF for lower maintenance costs
- Parallel-lift loader arms are more productive and easier to use
- Go deeper with 20-foot-1 dig depth and go further with 26-foot-11 reach
- On-board diagnostics and fleet management with JCB Automate and LiveLink telematics
- 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket, transferable warranty
Most Popular Configuration
- 4-speed F/R Powershift transmission with TorqueLock
- 14×17.5 10PR (F) + 19.5×24 12PR (R) Galaxy industrial tires
- Limited-slip differential (rear)
- Cab or Canopy
- Vinyl suspension seat
- 15-foot extending dipper
- Manual controls for excavator-end
- Hammer/bi-directional excavator pipework
- 24-inch excavator bucket with teeth
- 5/8-inch loader pipework
- Return to Dig (RTD)
- 92-inch direct-mount GP loader bucket with toe plate
- 3-inch seat belt and exterior mirrors
- LiveLink telematics