3CX BACKHOE LOADER
The JCB 3CX backhoe loader offers incredible strength with low ownership costs, excellent serviceability, and enhanced comfort to create the ultimate general purpose construction machine.
With its best-in-class productivity, performance and efficiency, versatility-enhancing options and comprehensive warranty package, the JCB 3CX backhoe loader is an fantastic asset for large fleets, rental yards and smaller operations.
The JCB 3CX backhoe loader comes standard with a 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket transferable warranty.
- JCB EcoMAX 74 hp (55 kW) engine requires no DPF, no DEF and other aftertreatment, for simplified servicing
- JCB AutoCHECK automatically performs daily checks to ensure machine readiness and reliability
- Simple components and steel bodywork, for reduced maintenance costs and greater durability
- On-board diagnostics and fleet management with JCB LiveLink telematics
- 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket, transferable warranty
Most Popular Configuration
- 4-speed F/R manual transmission
- 14×17.5 10PR (F) + 19.5×24 12PR (R) Galaxy industrial tires
- Limited-slip differential (rear)
- Low-roof cab or canopy
- Vinyl suspension seat
- 14-foot extending dipper
- Manual controls for excavator-end
- Hammer excavator pipework
- 24-inch excavator bucket with teeth
- 3/8-inch loader pipework
- Return to Dig (RTD)
- 88-inch direct-mount GP loader bucket with toe plate
- 3-inch seat belt
- LiveLink telematics