3TS-8T COMPACT TRACK LOADER
The world’s first compact track loader with a telescopic boom, the JCB Teleskid 3TS-8T compact track loader can reach 60 percent further and lift 8 percent higher than any skid steer on the market, and it can dig to a depth of 3 feet (1 m) – another industry first.
The Teleskid is also the only skid steer that has the advantage of vertical lift—for greater lift capacity and lift height—and radial lift—for improved excavating and grading—in a single machine.
The JCB Teleskid provides unmatched versatility on the job site. Load high-sided trucks without a ramp. Reach across an 8-foot flatbed trailer. Lift and place over silt fences and other barriers. Dig out trees and roots or clear a drainage ditch. Never before could you accomplish these tasks with a skid steer. And, NOW YOU CAN!
Based on JCB’s proven large-platform skid steer design, the Teleskid 3TS-8T tracked model has a rated operating capacity of 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) with the Powerboom™ retracted, or 1,600 lb (725 kg) when fully extended. The Teleskid 3TS-8T has an SAE operating weight of 12,615 lb (5,722 kg).
Proudly, JCB Teleskid is designed and built in the United States by the men and women of JCB North America.
- Lift height of 13 feet 3 inches (4.03 m) to easily dump into the middle of a high-sided truck or stack pallets and bales higher
- Forward reach of 8 feet (2.25 m) to place loads through or over obstacles
- Dig depth of 3 feet (1 m) below grade to operate below the level of the chassis
- 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) rated operating capacity
Most Popular Configuration
- 17.7-inch rubber tracks
- Cab with heat and A/C
- JCB controls with 7-way joysticks and attachment harness
- JCB Smoothride System
- High-flow hydraulics
- Attachment leveling system
- Reversing fan
- ISO and dual hand control patterns
- LiveLink Lite with 24-month subscription