4CX-14 SUPER BACKHOE LOADER
The largest backhoe in the JCB range, the 4-wheel steer 4CX-14 SUPER, is the product of JCB’s 60-plus years as the global market leader in backhoe loaders.
The main design features of the 4CX-14 SUPER backhoe loader are the four equal-sized tires which give high ground clearance and traction, and 4-wheel steer capability for increased maneuverability. In addition, a number of performance, comfort, safety and efficiency enhancements allow this machine to tackle loading operations like no other.
Standard equipment on the JCB 4CX-14 SUPER includes JCB’s innovative suite of automated features, including AutoCHECK, AutoIDLE, AutoTHROTTLE, AutoDRIVE, AutoSTABILIZERSUP (joystick controls only), AutoSRS, AutoBOOMLOCK (joystick controls only). Optional AutoPREHEAT is available.
- Like all JCB backhoes, the JCB 4CX-14 SUPER backhoe loader comes standard with a 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket transferable warranty.
- JCB EcoMAX 109 hp (81 kW) engines require no DPF for lower maintenance costs
- Parallel-lift loader arms are more productive and easier to use
- Four equal-sized tires and 4-wheel steer, for ultimate loading and maneuvering capabilities
- On-board diagnostics and fleet management with JCB Automate and LiveLink telematics
- 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket, transferable warranty