ExMark – Exmark Zero-Turn Lazer Z 144” (new)
The Exmark Lazer Z Diesel zero-turn mowers with the new 144-inch UltraCut Flex Wing cutting deck can mow 11.5 acres per hour, making it the most productive mower Exmark has built. Powered by a cutting-edge Yanmar diesel engine, large drive tires allow you to reach ground speeds up to 12.5 MPH with the 96″ deck.
The Exmark Lazer Z Diesel zero-turn mowers with the new 144-inch UltraCut Flex Wing cutting deck can mow 11.5 acres per hour, making it the most productive mower Exmark has built. Powered by a cutting-edge Yanmar diesel engine, large drive tires allow you to reach ground speeds up to 12.5 MPH with the 96″ deck. The Lazer Z Diesel is also available with 60- or 72-inch UltraCut cutting decks or the 96-inch UltraCut Flex wing deck. Delivering a high-quality cut, the flex wings on the 96-inch and 144-inch decks pivot 20-degrees up and 15-degrees down on sloping terrain. The 144-inch cutting makes the Lazer Z Diesel the largest zero-turn mower in the market.
- Improved Handling
The engine and radiator have been placed lower to the ground in the redesigned Lazer Z Diesel. This provides an even lower center of gravity leading to improved traction and a smoother ride.
- Reduced Maintenance and Service
With an efficient and robust powertrain system, in addition to eliminating drive belts, these machines have less maintenance and longer service intervals. And the tool-less belt access and removable floor pan makes servicing easy.
- Fuel Capacity
For longer work intervals, the Lazer Z Diesel has a 12.0-gallon capacity with two tanks. This will keep you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
- Hydraulic Deck Lift
Standard on all diesel units, the hydraulic deck lift provides for easy cutting height adjustment and quick transport.
- Tire Size / Ground Speed
The 26″ x 12″-12″ drive tires allow you to reach speeds up to 12.5 mph on machines equipped with the 1.6 Liter Common Rail engine. The large drive tires also provide superior traction and handling, giving you the ability to manage diverse terrain and conditions.
The robust engine power and large deck sizes make these mowers Exmark’s most productive diesel machines ever. They are a great solution for universities, municipalities and other sizeable properties.
- On-Board Intelligence
The next generation RED leverages the latest technologies to deliver increased machine efficiency, ease of use and durability. This technology provides users an increased ability to control mower power and efficiency with defined performance modes.
- Leading Zero-Turn. Strong Warranty.
Purchase an Exmark Lazer Z Diesel mower with confidence by taking advantage of the protection Exmark provides for you with our five year limited warranty. Now standard on all Exmark Lazer Z Diesel mowers sold in the U.S. or Canada. For complete details, visit your local dealer.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75″-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98″) diameter spindle shaft, double row bearings, top and bottom, and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 26×12-12, 6ply Multi Trac®
- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5″ x 3″ x 3/16″ tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft., also adjustable to 2 height positions. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness.
- Front Caster Tires15 x 6.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated internal wet disc brake.
- Seat Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 55-amp alternator.
- Onboard Intelligence RED Technology
- Standard Features12-volt plug-in, engine hour meter and cup holder
- Lazer Z Diesel