GrandStand® Multi-Force Leaf Blade Plow
The heavy-duty GrandStand MULTI FORCE Leaf Blade Plow attachment uses the mower’s power to quickly move piles of leaves. It virtually eliminates “tarping” and moves windrowed leaves for collection. The one-piece, 55″ (139.7 cm) wide galvanized steel blade has supports at the top, center and bottom for durability. The Leaf Blade rides on two adjustable caster wheels. Flat 4.5″ (11.4 cm) long stainless spring steel tines allow the Plow to push leaves on uneven surfaces without damaging turfgrass. The Leaf Blade may be folded up over the deck to reduce space on the trailer.
Additional Parts required.
Leaf Plow Mount (Toro) – part # 78698
BOSS 4’ Plow
- Ideal for sidewalks and tight spaces
- Increased low flow hydraulics to meet demand this season
- NOTE: rear tire 2” outside plow path at full angle
Toro Snow Thrower 78598 (Available November 2020)
- Competitive advantage: Customized urethane trip edge o 48” width
- Blower powered by high flow hydraulics
- Lift and chute direction controlled by low flow hydraulics
There is no brochure for this product.