The JCB JS160 is in the 17 ton category of our range of heavy tracked excavators. It’s engineered with incredible strength, productivity, efficiency, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance.
A closed box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress. It also makes these 360 excavators highly resistant to impact damage.
Meanwhile, this 17 ton excavator’s engine is a highly efficient JCB EcoMAX 444 TCA 93, compliant with Stage 3b and Tier 4 interim compliant. It provides a fuel saving of up to 9% over our outgoing models. The benefits of the JS160 series of tracked excavators don’t end there either.
- 26104 lb (11839 kg) bucket tearout
- Tier 4 compliant JCB Dieselmax engine Class leading maintenance access
- Robust, durable upper structure and doors
- Spacious, comfortable cab design with excellent visibility
Most Popular Configuration
- Cab with heat and A/C
- Long, narrow undercarriage
- 24-inch steel tracks
- 10-foot monoboom
- Maximum capacity lifting shackle
- Joystick-operated proportional auxiliary hydraulics
- Dipper limiter
- Rear view camera
- Quick coupler pipework
- 42-inch HD bucket