JCB have used their experience in designing tough, hardworking equipment to ensure their electric scissors range are also built to higher standards.
S3246E – robust electric scissor lift for two-person operations indoors to a height of 32.9ft
The platform capacity of the S3246E electric scissor lift allows two people and tools to work safely above 32ft, and the roller supported deck extension can be operated with ease even at maximum height. Industry standard (and easily interchangeable) componentry means less downtime and reduced ownership costs.
GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE.
The S3246E has been designed to be safe, productive and easy to operate and service.
- Control cradle design allows for use on all sides of the basket and enables easy operation from both in the basket and on the ground.
- Waterproof cover on the power to platform outlet protects the socket, ensuring it is ready to use.
- Easy to use spring clips allow the platform rails to fold down for manoeuvring in confined spaces.
- Easy to view charge level indicator keeps you informed of battery status.
DESIGNED FOR RELIABILITY. BUILT TO LAST.
JCB understand the rental market and realise the importance of maximising uptime over a lifetime with tough, long-lasting components.
- Industry standard components allows seamless integration into existing rental fleets.
- Features such as the full pivot boss design on scissor pack, weld designs and motor protection plates are all designed using JCB’s 75 years of engineering and manufacturing experience.
- Unique to JCB, our battery and hydraulic door wear pads ensure the weight is supported whilst closed, preventing the doors dropping over time.
- Automotive style foot pedal to release the extension deck provides an intuitive and ergonomic operation.
EASIER TO USE
JCB recognise the need for easy to use equipment to maximise productivity.
- Platform outlet in the basket makes connecting power tools easy.
- Ergonomically designed door handle makes for easier and safer entry, even with gloved hands.
- Ergonomic controller cradle for both left and right use and an automotive style foot pedal for deck extension.
- Large handle on the battery isolator means it can be operated whilst wearing gloves.
EASIER TO SERVICE
We recognise that an easy to service design saves time and money.
- Ground level access to batteries and hydraulics plus high quality JCB parts like filters and valve blocks, servicing time and therefore costs are kept to an absolute minimum.
- LiveLink Lite, our innovative telematics system lets you monitor your equipment remotely and alerts you to any unplanned movements or working outside operational hours.
- Indoor Outdoor Rating
- Load Capacity
- Max Platform Occupants
- Max Working Height
37 ‘ 10 “
- Platform Height
31 ‘ 10 ”