S4550E Access Platform
The largest and highest-reaching JCB electric scissor lift machine, with a maximum 45ft platform height.
As with all models of JCB Access electric scissor lifts, the S4550E is equipped with power to platform as standard and deck extension that is easy to use, even at the maximum platform height above 45ft. Designed with many unique features as standard, the JCB Access scissor lift range is safe, productive and easy to operate and service.
GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
Easy to view charge level indicator keeps you informed of battery status.
- Control cradle design allows for use on all sides of the basket and enables easy operation from both in the basket and on the ground.
- Waterproof cover on the power to platform outlet protects the socket, ensuring it is ready to use.
- Easy to use spring clips allow the platform rails to fold down for manoeuvring in confined spaces.
DESIGNED FOR RELIABILITY. BUILT TO LAST
JCB understand the rental market and realise the importance of maximising uptime over a lifetime with tough, long-lasting components.
- Industry standard components allows seamless integration into existing rental fleets.
- Features such as the full pivot boss design on scissor pack, weld designs and motor protection plates are all designed using JCB’s 75 years of engineering and manufacturing experience.
- Unique to JCB, our battery and hydraulic door wear pads ensure the weight is supported whilst closed, preventing the doors dropping over time.
- Automotive style foot pedal to release the extension deck provides an intuitive and ergonomic operation.
EASIER TO USE
JCB recognise the need for easy to use equipment to maximise productivity.
- Platform outlet in the basket makes connecting power tools easy.
- Ergonomically designed door handle makes for easier and safer entry, even with gloved hands.
- Ergonomic controller cradle for both left and right use and an automotive style foot pedal for deck extension.
- Large handle on the battery isolator means it can be operated whilst wearing gloves.
- Indoor Outdoor Rating
- Load Capacity
- Max Platform Occupants
- Max Working Height
51 ‘ 10 “
- Platform Height
45 ‘ 3 ”