Stihl Blowers BR 700
Powerful. Ergonomic, Fuel-efficient
The BR 700 is an incredibly high-performance blower with exceptional blowing power. This unit comes equipped with a rubberised 2-component handle, STIHL anti-vibration system, 4-MIX® engine, wide, ergonomically shaped shoulder straps, hip belt, locking throttle lever with stop button and carry handle.
- Increased blowing force – More cleaning capacity per hour
- Variable blower tube length – Simple and easy to adjust
- Tool-less handle position adjustment – Rapid modification
- Variable speed throttle (cruise control) – Convenient locking of throttle trigger
- Simplified starting procedure – Automatic choke reset (choke lever returns automatically on accelerating)
- STIHL anti-vibration system – Low back vibration
- Low weight – Physical strain reduced
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||75|
|Engine Power (kW / bhp)||2.8 / 3.8|
|Blowing Force (Newtons) 1)||32|
|Average Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 2)||89 / 199|
|Maximum Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 2)||106 / 238|
|Air Volume at Nozzle (m3/h) / (cfm) 2)||1,150 / 677|
|Power Output (kw / bhp.)||2.8 / 4.0|
|Weight (kg / lbs.)||9.8 / 21.6|
1) Newton is the force needed to accelerate 1 kg of mass at the rate of 1 m/sec2.
2) As per ANSI 175.2 standard
The version(s) available in each country may differ from the above range and specifications; specific details may be subject to change without notice. Please ask your local STIHL Approved Dealer for further information.