Dingo® Compact Loader Toro Dingo® TX 427
Toro Dingo compact utility loaders possess the versatility to handle countless jobs on every site: dig, haul, plant and build. The TX 427 Narrow track design provides a low 5.1 psi ground pressure which is easy on turf. Designed with workers in mind, all of its power is harnessed in only 3 easy to use controls, which make it simple for any worker to step up and be productive immediately!
Available in Wide or Narrow Track.
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Engine: 25 HP (18.6 kW) Kohler Command Pro Series CH 740
- Flow: 11.4 gpm (43.2 lpm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.6″ (11.7 cm)
- Ground Speed: 0-4.5 mph (0-7.2 km/h) / 0-2.0 mph (0-3.2 km/h)
- Height: 46.1″ (117.1 cm)
- Hinge Pin Height: 65.8″ (167.1 cm)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 3,000 PSI
- Length: 92″ (233.7 cm) w/bucket; 70.7″ (180 cm) w/o bucket
- Loader Hydraulic System: Joystick control for all funct
- Operating Capacity: 535 lbs. (243 kg)
- Reservoir Capacity: 10.5 gallons (40 liters)
- Tip Capacityv: 1,530 lbs. (694 kg)
- Track: 96.6″ x 5.9″ (245 cm x 15 cm)
- Warranty: Product – One Year* / Engine – Three Year*
- Weight: 1,882 lbs (854 kg)
- Width: 33.7″ (85.6 cm)
- Disclaimer: *See your local dealer for warranty details.