Dingo® Compact Loader Toro Dingo® TX 525
Diesel. Done Right.
Our diesel Dingo TX models deliver what customers want: extra torque, longer engine life, and increased hydraulic flow for enhanced performance of ground-engaging attachments. The TX 525 offers amazing hydraulic power, delivering 13.8 gpm and pumping 24 hp to the attachments, yet has a ground pressure as low as 5.2 psi. And because they’re part of the full-line family, these diesels are compatible with all of Toro’s compact utility loader attachments.
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Engine: 23.3 HP (17.3kW) Kubota D902
- Flow: Traction: 16.9 gpm (each pump); Auxiliary: 13.8 gpm
- Ground Clearance: 4.6″ (11.7 cm)
- Ground Pressure: 5.0 PSI
- Ground Speed: 0-4.5 mph (0-7.2 km/h) / 0-2.0 mph (0-3.2 km/h)
- Height: 46.1″ (117.1 cm)
- Hinge Pin Height: 65.8″ (167.1 cm)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 3,000 PSI
- Length: 92″ (233.7 cm) w/bucket; 70.7″ (180 cm) w/o bucket
- Loader Arm Flow: 6 gpm (22.7 lpm)
- Loader Hydraulic System: Joystick control for all funct
- Operating Capacity: 553 lbs. (251 kg)
- Reservoir Capacity: 10.5 gallons (40 liters)
- Tip Capacity: 1,580 lbs. (717 kg)
- Track: 96.6″ x 5.9″ (245 cm x 15 cm)
- Traction Flow: 16.9 gpm (64 lpm)
- Warranty: Product – One Year* / Engine – Two Year*
- Weight: 1,904 lbs (864 kg)
- Width: 33.7″ (85.6 cm)
- Disclaimer: *See your local dealer for warranty details.
There is no brochure for this product.